Sunday 16 November 2008

It's on!

Pysan, level 55 Deathknight, was created on the Friday 14th November. Thus far we've done some of the starter zone quests, nicked a horse and that's pretty much it. Pysan is a Tauren, the mighty and very large race, mainly because I like Tauren.

The Deathknight class initially appears complex, keeping track of rune cooldowns is hard when they are under the character portrait and I use Archud so watch the middle of the screen. Luckily I found Runewatch which moves the runes to the middle of the screen, so hopefully that will be a lot more useful.

I read this DK FAQ which also has a link to the DPS rotation for each tree, although this is probably at level 80. I also then read Lichborne: Talents for catching up which has a nice description of what each talent tree is generally for, so helped me choose Unholy because apparently it is good for AOE.

Currently I intend on playing Pysan when my main, Kam, has no rested XP. I am however still interested in using Pysan as a tank, with the Shaman that would mean I would have classes capable of healing, tanking, melee and magic DPS.

No comments: