Thursday 12 January 2012

Be Evil In Star Wars

Not a lot of updates around here recently. Sort of around the time 4.3 came out I have stopped. That's because I decided, as I was going to play some other game, I wouldn't start on 4.3 and Deathwing at all. A shame because I'd have liked to seen him killed, but I don't think it was a possibility without many months of gear grinding and Blizzard nerfing the final raid encounters many times (Icecrown buff any one).

Seeking some evil combat, DK style, I have gone off to a galaxy far far away...

However, as usual, there are blogs and what not to wibble on. One such blog is Star Wars MMO, which talks about Star Wars The Old Republic and my experiences playing the Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior.

So enjoy WoW, I may be back to make a Kung Fu Panda, maybe not.

No comments: